Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Pom Pom Drop

Here is a great toddler game that I re-created based on an idea that I found on Pinterest.  
You could try it too!!

POM POM DROP!!!


Gather your paint...I like to re-use the little applesauce/fruit cups as paint cups.  

I used a sponge paint brush...

I then painted paper towel tubes each a different color.

I used a long piece of poster board....



And I attached the paper towel tubes to the poster board with my hot glue gun.  If you don't have a hot glue gun, I recommend that you get one!!  They are useful for so many projects.  The one I have is from the good ol' DOLLAR TREE!!!

Then I wrote the name of each color in Spanish to coordinate with the tubes.
Get a collection of pom poms in various colors.  Be sure that the size is right so it isn't too big or too small.

My girls had a blast dropping the pom poms down the different tubes.  They got some of the matches correct, but basically had fun watching them fall. 

\It made it even more fun when I set up clear cups under each paper towel tube so they could try to fill up the cup.  

BE INSPIRED!!




No comments:

Post a Comment